Now is my semester break but i do not have any holiday.JLPT and FYP have driven me to the busy life.FYP is still ok for me,but the JIPT make me so stressful,because it's an exam.I hate exam,i hate each time exam,i have to squeeze ton of things in the brain blindly.Just squeeze how much my brain can afford,what's the point? The point is i do not practice it everyday.Haiz, i like to do it everyday,but i really no time. It's true, not bull-shit.
I hate people who cannot read my body language. If i am busy doing something serious and the way i talk to you is just don't feel like wanna entertain you, please la! Leave me alone la! I do not have the responsibility to entertain you all the time.You are not my boss, not my mom, what for i want to entertain you?If i do not feel like want to talk, i just keep quiet and do my things,what's wrong with it?It's nothing wrong wut...If you are a child, then ok la, i will entertain you la,child is cute wut...But please, you are adult(although ur brain age is only a child), i really do not feel like wanna entertain you lo,because you are not cute at all lo.
JLPT is coming sooooon!!!!STUDY! OPPS!Is MEMORISE^^
Baby, you can't expect everyone to act as smart as you ok, you are LINGSLEY maa.....
ReplyDeleteJust bear with it and laugh away ok :D
Btw, GOD, forgive me , I am lying now :D
now upgrade dy...become mingsley dy...hahaha!
ReplyDeletejuz came back home...start missing you dy...