Recently i had discovered one thing from myself. Actually i am the type which easily be touched by some tiny matters. I cry because my super idol being hurt by stupid fire, i cry because there have many things have to be done in the short time,i cry because i am homesick,i cry because i miss my parents a lot,although sometimes i feel frustrated to pick up their calls,because i am in low mood mode or busy for something.However,if one day, they don't call me anymore,i am pretty sure that i'll be so scare of losing them. I really feel like can always with them, because they're not healthy as last time, coz they're getting older and older and they don't know how to read, it's really hard for them to handle those documents. How do i choose?I choose to work in Ipoh next time?Although i hope that i can work at big city like KL or Penang.I need a good answer. Maybe one day i can get an answer.Praying...
Maybe some others can't really understand that why i am so care about my idol,because she's a an artist.Whereas, for me, their very important.Since i like them for almost 6 years, i really rely on them,i need them when i am sad, disappointed and lonely. I can't imagine that they suddenly leave me(die), how will i gonna be.It's childish?NO! This is my way for me to rely on when i am alone but facing the difficulty. Selina, really really hope you can be fine soon.Praying...
Stress!I hate you!Because of you, i feel difficult to breath,because of you,i got nightmare, because of you,i feel like wanna run oway.BUT,sometimes,i love you too!Because of you, i can stand stronger and stronger,because of you, i get improved and improved.I hope i can love you more that hate you,so that my life can become more happy and enjoyable.Praying...
When everything that i cannot solve it,i will throw those question to Heaven. Since i am willing to become a follower of Heaven,because i believe on it. BELIEVE HARD!
My passage seems like have no structure at all.Hmm...i am really weak in writing,espeacially in write in English. Please forgive me,i know,it's many grammar mistake..i am improving...
Adequate stress is a supplement of growing. Its not childish nor funny to be a Selina's freak or any freak, just a reminder that peoples or things around us might fail us anytime, so make sure you will not struck down to drain, and remember to climb up when you are down. Gambatte,GOGOGO! ♥
ReplyDeletehai!wakarimashita!
ReplyDelete