Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good starting!

I am wondering why i go n create a new blog.Actually i am having a blog in friendster.Whereas, long time didn't update it.I am not the type who like writing, can be said that i hate writing. I like to talk it out rather than write it out. Erm..the reason is so simple,just because i am lazy..haha! Sadly, now i am hardly to find someone for me to talk. Just think that everybody are busying for their stuffs. Feel like don't wanna disturb anyone,listening to my meaningless topics. I describe it as meaningless because everyone will go through it,this is just a part of our life.
Ya! Just the normal and tiny things in our life.BUT, it already enough for making everyone suffering from it.Family,love, friendship, study, working, money and...all these problems are always surrounding us everyday. Hmm..how to make everything become perfect? How to make all these things go smoothly? One of my friend is taking psychology. She ask me always see things from different perspectives.TOTALLY AGREE!But,always forget to do it.
Haha! Luckily she is in my MSN list, each time see her sign in, it automatically remind me.Xiao Shan, you really had helped me a lot! Just now had read Jaylin's blog, one of her post is she had listed out the reason to smile on today.Hmm...it's a good idea to keeping the smile on our face. Must learn to find the reason for me to smile and be strong everyday!

1 comment: